Samsung PC Studio Free Download
Version: 3 (Latest version)
System: Windows 2000 / XP/ Win 7 / Win 8
Samsung PC Studio is software for Windows PC that allows you to easily manage your personal data and multimedia files by connecting a Samsung cell phone (GSM only) to your computer. Personal information such as phonebook, messages and schedules found in the cell phone can be easily stored and managed in the user’s computer. Contacts and calendars can be synchronized with MS Outlook so that personal information stored in the cell phone is always updated with the latest data. The PC Studio can read various types of multimedia content such as photos, videos and music files stored on a computer. It offers practical functions, such as making your own playlists, creating albums and more. Multimedia files stored in the cell phone can be easily transferred to a computer. It has various file editing functions to help users create their own content.
Minimum requirements for Samsung PC Studio :
• Windows 2000 (with Service Pack 4 or later), Windows XP or Vista;
• At least 300 MB free hard disk space;
• Connect the phone via USB, IrDA or Bluetooth.
* Please note that it is possible that some phone models do not support some applications.
Features of Samsung PC Studio
- Phone Editor (contact management and more): This function allows you to view, edit and organize the personal information contained in your phone, from your PC. It also lets you copy and move information from your phone to your PC.
- Message Manager (message handling): This function allows you to view, edit, and organize messages that contain in your phone from your PC. You can also send text and multimedia messages through this application, when connected to the phone.
- PC Sync (synchronization): Sync personal information (names and addresses) in your phone. Programs supported are Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Phone Explorer (file management): This function allows you to manage multimedia files contain your phone and your PC and transfer files from your phone to your PC.
- Networking Wizard (Internet connections) – This application allows you to access the Internet using the phone as a modem when connected to PC.
- MMS Composer (multimedia message composition): This tool allows you to create and edit multimedia files with photos, movies, sounds and text. You can save or send messages through the phone when connected to PC.
- Multimedia Manager (management of multimedia files): This application allows you to edit various multimedia files (see below) imported from your cell phone to your PC or CD and create new ones. It also has a playback feature.
- Multimedia Player (Play multimedia files): This application allows you to play media files (supported by your phone), like movies and sound files.
- AutoUpdate – You can install the latest version of Samsung PC Studio.
To perform an automatic update, follow these steps:
- Open Samsung PC Studio. In the launch window, click Tools> Live Update. (Make sure the PC is connected to the Internet.)
- When the Welcome window appears, click Start.
- The list of available updates appears. Click Next.
- Save all unsaved data and close all PC Studio applications tasks. Click OK to proceed with the update.
- Once the update is complete, click Finish to close the application of automatic update. (If the program automatic update has also been updated, click Start to repeat steps 3-5 for the other components to update.)